The hotel is located in a building that has a very interesting history and tradition. It was built in 1894, shortly after the arrival of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy in this area, in the architectural style that dominated in the second half of the 19th century.
We find the same style in all major European capitals such as Vienna and Prague. The authentic appearance of the building was preserved during its restoration.
The original purpose was of an administrative nature, until the First World War. Then, due to its size and position, it was used as a primary and secondary school, and then as a dormitory.